Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spring Cleaning-Week 1

One of my goals for this week is to get our bathroom spring cleaned using the fewest cleaners and chemicals as possible.
 Today while Seth was napping I did quite a bit and only used one cleaner: Lysol's toilet bowl cleaner. To wipe down the sink and outside of the toilet I used this http://www.norwex.com/category.php?lng=7&ctg=1&cnt=38 a Norwex cleaning cloth. This cloth is antibacterial and basically cleans itself  because it contains little pieces of silver in it. I have three,  one for the bathroom, kitchen and one for  the rest of the house.
 For the mirror and window this cloth is super amazing!! http://gleencloth.com/  No streaks left and no Windex or vinegar smell afterwards! Ben and I found this cloth last year at the Arts and Crafts show downtown Newaygo, I haven't used it very much because I hardly ever clean my windows, but every time I have used it I've been super impressed.
 I will be using Kaboom Shower, Tub and Tile cleaner, because our shower gets really oily and sticky. I would eventually like to try and find something that is more natural, but for now I'm happy with only two cleaners in the bathroom. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment